Is your web-based phone system as cost-effective as it should be? Send us your current invoice for a no-obligation price comparison – we guarantee to beat your existing provider on costs.
VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) has opened up a new world of communication possibilities for organisations of all sizes. You’ll be amazed by the many features and benefits of VOIP, from Call Whisper innovative caller identification to disaster-proof, uninterrupted coverage. With constant backups and monitoring, you’ll never miss a call, even if the internet service goes down. Simply open and enable the app and your phone will ring. We can even integrate your landline and your mobile so you’re free to go about your day without sitting at your desk.
Our dashboard call centres allow you to keep track of your workforce by simple, easy to read stats. Just log in and you’ll see at a glance how many people take calls, average call duration and where callers are phoning from. We offer packages for organisations of all sizes, so whether you’re looking for new small business office phone solutions or enterprise-grade calling services, Cloud Zion is here to help. So, if you’re looking for the best business telephone provider in your area, contact us today.
VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol, which in simple terms means a phone service that’s provided over the internet. If you already have a reasonable quality internet service, you’ll be able to enjoy a great new phone service which will save you a fortune over time, because you’re not paying a standard phone company to make calls.
- Get set up in seconds. There’s no engineers, phone lines or tech know-how needed from your end, we’ll take care of everything for you over the phone
- Instant communication to callers anywhere in the world
- Choose from a variety of geographical business numbers, available for different locations
- Delivers huge cost savings
- Flexible and scalable
- Easy centralisation
- Take calls and video conferences when you’re away from your desk
- Receive instant email messages about missed calls and voicemail
- When you call remotely, your office number will be displayed instead of your mobile
- Constant backups and monitoring
- Disaster recovery
- Secure call encryption.
Enjoy unrivalled call quality and clarity with our VOIP phone systems.
Gone are the days of fuzzy lines and frustrating breaks in conversation. With High Definition Calls, you’ll be able to communicate with crystal clear ease, wherever you may be. Thanks to state of the art technology and call innovation, VOIP telephone services deliver the kind of richness and quality that’s never been seen before. Our VOIP phone systems can be tailor-made to suit organisations of all sizes, so whether you’re a new start-up or a well-established corporation with hundreds of staff, you’ll be amazed by what HD calling will bring to your business.
By joining Cloud Zion’s growing network of happy internet phone service customers, you’ll be able to benefit from:
• Best-in-class software and support
• Call encryption on all devices for total security
• Seamless integration with your current systems
On Hold Music
The on-hold music you choose says a lot about your business. Our on-hold music playlists give you the power to reflect your personality and brand image, and if you’re looking for something more original there’s the added option of composing and uploading your own tune. You can even have different music for different teams and situations. With VOIP, the possibilities are endless. Features include:
• Easy music selection and upload via your online dashboard
• Bespoke playlist creation
• Choice of calming and uplifting tunes to suit the mood
You can’t be there to answer the phone 24/7. So, when nature calls or you’re in the middle of an important business meeting, you can count on our voicemail service to ensure you never miss anything important. It’s perfect for after-hours calls and busy times, and as soon as you receive a message we’ll also send you an email so you can get on it straight away. Our VOIP voicemail services include:
• Individual mailboxes for different teams and people
• Bespoke notifications and permissions
• Instant email attachments of message recordings
• Easy to use dashboard
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunking enables your PBX (Private Branch Exchange) to send and receive calls through the internet. It controls everything from voice calls and video conferencing to messaging applications and services. We understand that not everyone wants to go direct to a VOIP based system, so our flexible SIP trunk service can be tailor-made to integrate with your existing switchboard. When you combine your current switchboard with our VOIP telephone solutions, you’ll be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. Benefits include:
• No charge for incoming calls
• Seamless configuration with your on-premise switchboard
• Crystal-clear call quality
• Reduced business costs
Communicate with colleagues and business partners all over the world in real time with our state-of-the-art video conferencing solutions. Snow days and train strikes are no longer a problem – simply log in and conduct business conferences at the touch of a button. You don’t need any technical knowledge to run a video conference, and everything you need to know will be clearly explained before you begin. So, say hello to a new way of working with Cloud Zion today. Benefits of our video conferring service include:
• Powerful technology with no lagging or delays
• Easy to use on all devices
• No specialist hardware or technical skill
• Seamless integration with our other VOIP services
Enjoy hassle-free transfers with no call downtime with Cloud Zion phone services. Changing telephone provider used to be time-consuming and costly, often causing chaos both internally and with customers. We understand the importance of keeping things clear and simple for all concerned, so we make it our mission to make your number transfer as easy as possible. We’ll keep you in the loop during every step of the process, and because your new number will automatically move across with you there’s no need to update all your stationary in a hurry – customers can still call on the old phone number and it will be re-routed without any problem. By transfering your business number to us, you’ll be able to enjoy:
• Significant cost reductions
• Simply management of multiple transfers through your online dashboard
• Constant monitoring and support
There are few things that frustrate customers more than having to spend hours on hold or leaving numerous messages. With Cloud Zion’s comprehensive VOIP Call Management software, you’ll never have to worry about bad call stats again. Hunt group capabilities allow you to set up groups of phones and teams, so if one person doesn’t answer a call it will be automatically re-routed to the next available person. It’s quick, efficient and hugely reduces the likelihood of unhappy callers. Features include:
• Simple user groups
• At-a-glance stats to identify problem areas
• Easy to change and regroup according to organisational need
User Extension Management
VOIP makes managing different phone extensions easier and more scalable than ever before. With everything available on your online dashboard, you’ll be able to manage multi-site teams with ease and set up permissions and user information at the touch of a button. Benefits include:
• Easily assign extensions to different call routes
• Transfer calls to different departments
• Assign users to new tasks
• Scale up or down as you need to
• Manage from anywhere with an internet connection
24/7 Helpdesk and Support
We understand that any new change can be tricky to implement new systems in an organisation, so we’re here to make your transition to VOIP as easy as possible for your whole team. Our state-of-the-art software will keep a watchful eye on your systems around the clock, and if we notice anything out of the ordinary, we’ll take immediate action to deal with it before it becomes a big problem. And whenever you need us, we’ll be happy to answer your questions and share our wisdom. By working with Cloud Zion, you’ll be able to enjoy:
• 24/7 monitoring
• Knowledgeable, friendly UK helpdesk
• High call resolution rates
• Patching and testing
• Ongoing support and guidance – both off-site and on-premise
Onsite New Set-up/ installation
At Cloud Zion, we’ve been introducing new software to businesses of all sizes for over a decade, so you can trust us to make your transition to VOIP as smooth and simple as our calls. We’ll work with you from the outset to implement your new system in the fastest, most convenient way possible, managing everything from number transfers to the mailbox without a worry. We’re always happy to work on weekends so there’s no disruption to your routine, and once we’re done we’ll always be on hand to provide any support you or your team want. Then, once your new VOIP system is up and running, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without us!
The brilliant thing about the modern office is that it no longer requires people to be glued to their desks from 9 am to 5 pm. With VOIP, you can enjoy crystal clear calls from anywhere in the world with an internet connection, simply by picking up your mobile phone.
With Pulse HD you can take calls anywhere, any time, along with all the familiar features you enjoy at your desk. Simple and easy to use, Pulse turns any modern mobile into a business phone, so wherever you are you’ll always be in touch with your team and important connections. And call forwarding and back-ups as standard, you’ll never have to worry about missing an important business call again.
Download our Pulse HD apps here, available on iOS and Android:
WHY choose us?
Cloud Zion has been delivering cost-effective, highly efficient business telephone solutions for over a decade. Our combination of skill, knowledge and great customer service has enabled us to build a solid reputation as trusted experts in our field. We offer a huge range of benefits to you, including:
• Cost savings – just send us your current phone service invoice and we guarantee to beat the pricing.
• Call whisper – pre-identifies who’s calling and who they are trying to reach, notifying you before you get on the call.
• Uninterrupted coverage – even if your internet goes down, just enable your mobile app for constant access to your calls
• Easy to use dashboard so you can view your call stats and optimise your workforce with ease
• Friendly call centre if you need support
• Packages for businesses of all sizes
VOIP calling is the future of business communication. It opens up a whole new world of opportunities so you and your team can collaborate on tasks, share ideas and make important business decisions on the go. It’s flexible, easy to use and delivers sharp, clear calls with no lagging from wherever you are. And better still, with no need for on-site hardware or expensive calls, you’ll be able to enjoy significant cost savings too. What’s not to like?
Moving your phone system to Voice Over Internet Protocol is easy – just contact our friendly team here at Cloud Zion and we’ll be only too happy to help.
Try our VOIP business phone solutions yourself with a free, no obligation 14-day trial today!
1. Q: How much does a VOIP system cost?
A: You can expect to save a fortune on phone bills, but for a more detailed quote talk to our team today.
2. Q: Is the quality of an HD VoIP call as good as a traditional phone?
A: Yes – it’s better!
3. Q: How do I make or receive a VoIP call?
A: It’s just the same as a traditional phone – just call the number and wait for the other person to pick up.
4. Q: How can I set up my phone?
A: Setting up your VOIP phone is easy. Just login and enter your password. If you need more support, we’ll be happy to guide you through the process or we can visit and do it for you.
5. Q: How do I download the mobile app?
5. Q: Is the mobile app free to download?
A: Yes – so, what have you got to lose? Try it today!