Business is changing. All around the world, customers one common way to decide which companies are worth sharing their hard-earned pennies with: by going online. If you don’t have a website, you’re missing out on thousands of customers every single day. And even if you do have one, you need to make sure it’s head and shoulders better than the websites your competitors are using to attract people online. Today’s consumer is tech-savvy, impatient and demands great quality. So, how do you attract them without spending a fortune? By enlisting a trusted website design company to do all the hard work for you.
Cloud Zion is a leading provider of website design and development based in Birmingham, UK. During our many years in the business, we’ve seen huge technological advances in web design, from simple information pages all the way up to mobile application design and high-tech videos. We understand the importance of high quality, user-friendly websites that stop people in their tracks and transform web searches into sales.
Take your users on a journey they’ll want to come back to again and again.
It’s said that people form important opinions about each other within the first seven seconds of meeting. Although it’s true that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, first impressions really do count – and they’re even more important when it comes to your business website. Whether you want to convert leads, sell your products or drive traffic to particular pages, your website is often the first thing potential customers see. Poorly designed, difficult to navigate sites are really bad for business. Today’s consumer expects to find all the information they need within a few seconds, but it doesn’t stop there. If you can captivate visitors with great visuals that inspire them, you’re well on the way to turning them into long-term customers.
Your business website should do more than simply sell your goods and services. It should really engage with customers, so they feel they know a bit about you and what makes you tick. Even in this technologically advanced world, people still buy from people (not computers) so if your website feels flat and lacking in personality, they’ll think you are too. Luckily, here at Cloud Zion we know all about how to create engaging, attractive and easy to use websites.
We offer a full range of website design and development services, including:
1. Web & App Development (use your phone as a tool to help your business)
2. Web & App Design
4. Domain name registration and transfer
5. CRM integration (Live chat, emails into CRM automatically and more)
6. E-commerce/online shop sites
All modern businesses, from the smallest one-man-band operation to a huge, well-established household name, need to have a website. These days it’s practically unheard of to find a company that doesn’t have at least some online presence, and it’s a competitive world out there. Customers demand quality, interesting websites that look good and are easy to navigate. They don’t have to spend hours searching for information, they expect it all to be provided for them with minimal effort, and in as little time as possible.
There are lots of “build your own website” platforms around now, but they still require a certain amount of skill and technical knowledge (not to mention time) in order to look anywhere close to professional. They’re also often packed with adverts and sponsorship messages unless you’re prepared to pay for the most expensive package available, and even then, it’s often obvious to the well-trained eye that they weren’t created by a professional.
And all that’s before you even think about all the behind-the-scenes stuff that has to be done to get people to find the website on Google in the first place.
There are lots of reasons all businesses need professional websites, like:
• Customers demand it. Six out of ten consumers say they expect companies to have a strong online presence, and over half go straight to Google to find the information they’re looking for.
• It shows you’re good at what you do. A huge 90% of customers say online reviews influence their feelings about businesses and whether they want to buy from them. Customer testimonials are a great way to get people to reach you and find out how great you are.
• You get to tell your own story. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to control what people say about you on social media. Just one disgruntled customer having a bad day can cause a real problem which takes a lot of time and effort to put right. But with your own, quality website you’re presenting an image to the rest of the world that says you mean business and you’re good at what you do. What’s more, great content is fantastic to share on social media so you can get back in the game again in no time.
• You’ll save money. Remember the old days, when promoting a business meant sending out thousands of flyers, paying out for paper ads and treading the streets looking for customers? Websites give you access to a whole new audience you could have never imagined just a few years ago, without having to spend a penny on expensive advertising campaigns.
At Cloud Zion, there’s nothing we don’t know about creating great websites that convert to sales. In the past ten years we’ve built and managed more websites than we can remember off the top of our heads, and each one showcases the individual talents and skills of each customer perfectly.
We create beautiful, functional and highly effective websites for companies working in a range of industries, including:
• Business Consultancy
• Travel & Tourism
• Healthcare/domiciliary care
… and much more. If your niche isn’t listed, that’s ok – call us for a no-obligation chat!
We understand that a website is about much more than making you look good and helping people find you. It’s also got to be easy to use, bug-free and available whenever people search for it. Our experienced team of website professionals cover everything from user experience testing to application creation and on-going management, so you’ll have everything you need all under one roof.
We use a range of tried and tested technologies to create and manage show-stopping websites, including:
• Digital marketing
• SEO optimisation
• Social Media Integration
• CRM Integration
• Live chat to your visitors via mobile or PC app, Ai chats
• Explainer and tour videos
Our job doesn’t end when your website goes live. That’s just the beginning of our journey together, so you can always count on us to be there when you need us and keep your website running like clockwork.
Explainer and tour videos
Why use videos?
You might be the very best in the world at what you do, but all that hard work and talent is worth nothing if nobody else gets to find out about it. Since business went digital and social media became so popular with customers all over the world, it’s more important than ever before to have a strong online presence.
Animated explainer videos are a great way to reach out to your potential customers, providing them with all the key information they need about you without expecting them to read through lots of time-consuming written words. Today’s consumers want instant, clear information that looks good and is easy to understand, and animated videos deliver exactly that. Even more importantly, 69% of your potential customers use video content to choose which companies they want to buy from. So, even if your work is 100 times better than the business next door, if they’ve got a great video they’ll be far more likely to snap up the customers.
Take a look at this video we made for Surface Finish Engineering Ltd: http://www.sfeuk.com/ It’s short, sweet and gives their customers all the key information they need in just three minutes.
Find out more about our explainer videos on our Case Study page.
Why use Drone Videos?
Companies who really want to demonstrate that they’re keeping up with the latest trends are using drone videos to showcase their work. It’s particularly relevant for businesses working in the real estate, construction, and engineering sectors, but customers of all types can benefit. Drone videos give the user a different perspective and deliver a more memorable experience, and the market is evolving at a rapid pace. While just a few years ago drone footage was often notoriously poor quality, today’s technology allows for a much clearer, sharper image and breath-taking views. They’re highly effective, too. Estate agents report that property listings which include videos receive a huge 403% more enquiries.
So, if you really want to get ahead of the competition, drone videos are a great way to do it. Tour Videos that showcase your business premises or product can help you reach out to more customers.
To read more about our work with drone technology, visit our Case Studies page.
Contact us to discuss videos.
Why should your website contain professional photos?
It doesn’t matter how hard we try, poor quality photographs really let websites down. Savvy customers can spot a cheap stock image a mile off, and that can make or break their relationship with you. Likewise, lots of people make the mistake of thinking they can get away with snaps taken on their mobile phone – another bad idea.
Like all things in life, there are some things that certain people are better than others, and professional photography is a real talent that should never be underestimated. We work with high-quality local photographers to ensure every part of your website looks professional, sharp and appealing to customers. And if you think stock images would be more appropriate for your business, we’ll ensure they’re of the highest possible quality and buy them on your behalf.
Why Choose Cloud Zion for Web Design and Development?
There are many reasons our customers say we’re their first choice for website design and development in Birmingham and beyond. Here are just a few:
· We offer a 360 approach to web developing – content, design, development, and optimisation all under one roof.
· We make beautiful, simple websites. Our sites don’t just look good; they’re specially crafted and built to sell your product or service. Simply put, we make sites that CONVERT.
· We use all the latest tech, like Mobile Adaptive and SEO optimisation.
· We create all kind of sites, from B2B to B2C and everything else in between.
· We’re fast and smart – our first-class solutions and sales orientation mean we’ll always deliver quality work on time.
· We’re really customer focused. We make it our business to understand what you’re looking for from your perfect website, and we’re always happy to work with you to solve any problems. And once we’re done, you can call on us for ongoing support whenever you need us.
Your business needs a website that makes customers want to buy from you. At Cloud Zion, we can manage every stage of your website project, from initial concept and design to ongoing management and hosting. Whether you need a product-packed e-commerce site or a few simple pages to showcase your work, we’ll be delighted to make your vision come to life.
As a professional, reliable and highly experienced website design company based in Birmingham, we’ve built an impressive reputation for creating winning websites that convert. So, if you need a website get in touch and discover the difference that using a professional website design company can make to your business. Contact us today.
1. Q: How long will it take to get a website made for my business?
A: It depends on the complexity of your website. However, our experienced, creative team of professional web designers will implement your ideas and develop a site that converts as quickly as possible. Give us a call to start the process.
2. Q: How much does web development cost?
A: The price starts at just £99. Just call us for a no-obligation chat and to receive a more accurate quote.
3.Q: What technologies do you use to build a website?
A: Our web developers are well versed in all the main software languages and technologies, so contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.
4. Q: How many developers do you have?
A: We have a professional team of 15 developers who can offer revolutionary solutions that are tailor-made just for you.